The Mission Statement of Through the Storm Maternity Group Home and Transitional Living Project is “promoting positive youth development, instilling independent living and producing law abiding citizens one youth at a time as we equip them to get through the storms of life with character, careers and confidence.
- We reach out to a severely neglected Homeless youth and pregnant, teen mothers ages 16-21 and give them a loving, life changing alternative to the life of homelessness.
- We strive to transform poorly cared for teen mothers into healthy mothers and babies.
- We strive to instill in our program participants the basic life skills, parenting skills, and career goals to sustain a long life of economic independence.
- We promote abstinence and pregnancy prevention after the baby is born for teen mothers.
- We aim to lower the amount of criminals and delinquent youth that are being produced as a direct result of improper youth development due to youth homelessness and teen pregnancy.
- We strive to increase a positive world view in our youth participants.
- We will help prevent sexual abuse and prostitution one youth at a time.
- Call our 24 hour hotline 1-888-819-1796 toll free no strings attached WE WILL PICK YOU UP! JUST MAKE ONE CALL THAT IS ALL... You are not alone, let us help you! Pregnant, Scared, No where to go? WE ARE HERE TO HELP!